Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on athometeachingv.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on athometeachingv.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by athometeachingv.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on athometeachingv.com’s web site are provided “as is”. athometeachingv.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, athometeachingv.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall athometeachingv.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on athometeachingv.com’s Internet site, even if athometeachingv.com or a athometeachingv.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on athometeachingv.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. athometeachingv.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. athometeachingv.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. athometeachingv.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
athometeachingv.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by athometeachingv.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to athometeachingv.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This website accepts paid advertising, sponsorship or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content and opinion made by the owner of the website. I will never support or share anything that my family and I haven’t approved and that we think would not be beneficial to our viewers. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website also makes use of Affiliate links, where a small commission is received if the viewer (you) makes a purchase through these affiliate links. The commission does not alter the price you pay for the product but provide me a small commission to maintain this website.
At home teaching V website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Most web browsers by default accept cookies, but you can modify your browsers settings to decline cookies if you wish. Also, you can opt out of the DART cookie by visiting Google’s Privacy Center for Advertising and Privacy.
3. Links to Other Websites
4. Email Subscription
This site allows people to sign up for a free content email series and blog or website announcements by submitting an email address. The email given by someone is only used for the free email content and nothing else. Anyone signed up for the email series can easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Your email is never shared or sold to 3rd parties.
5. Others Disclosures
The owner of athometeachingv.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
The owner of this website will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime with and without notice.
Last update of this disclosure: July 6th, 2017.